Canada's Largest Business-for-Sale Network. Your destination to buy a business, sell a business or find a franchise in Canada.
Canada's Largest Business-for-Sale Network Canada's Business-for-Sale Network
Facebook  Twitter  Kazooga Blog
Kazooga - The Canadian Businesses for Sale and Franchises for Sale Network Buy a Business for Sale Sell Your Large or Small Business Find a Franchise for Sale Find a Business Broker to Sell Your Business in our Business Broker Directory BrokersEDGE - Business Brokers Membership Service
Back to Search Results >
Leading Construction Services Company in GTA
Toronto, Ontario
Contracting Businesses
Asking Price $1,650,000 Inventory $13,000 
Revenue $12,060,000 Real Estate Not Disclosed 
Cash Flow $559,000 Year Established 1995
FF&E $189,000 Employees 15
> Glossary of Financial Terms
Leading Construction Services Company in GTA

View Larger Photo
Construction Services Conpany providing commercial construction management and general contracting services to customers in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and surrounding areas. With a commitment to uncompromised quality and a sharp attention to detail the business has grown steadily over the past 24 years. Their hands-on, solutions-based approach has been honed over many years entrenched in the construction services industry, developing relationships with a wide assortment of trades, and ensuring that every new challenge has a strategic and benefical outcome.
The company provides general contracting and construction management services for commercial and industrial institutional construction projects. Construction management accounts for approximately 60% of the company's revenue with general contracting accounting for the remaining 40%. Sought after by architects, engineers, and institutions for new builds, major renovations, and consultation services. Over the years, they have built an industry-wide reputation for being the one-stop-shop for an array of commercial construction needs, with unparalleled efficiency, service and quality.
A strong professional reputation ensures repeat business with many construction companies, architects, engineers and contractors.
Reason Selling: Retirement

Business listed by:
Rob Mitchell
1-519-821-8306
 

AD # 106087
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. Kazooga has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Read Kazooga's Terms & Conditions before responding to any ad.
Back to Search Results >
Business listed by:
Rob Mitchell
1-519-821-8306
 



Kazooga advertise | sell your business | about us | contact us | business for sale blog | terms & conditions | privacy policy | site map © 2011 Kazooga.com. All rights reserved.